Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's a post... NO! It's an Interview!!!

Right at this moment i'm sitting in Bastiaan's mom and dads SUNNY garden in THE NETHERLANDS and thus have left my mom and dad & brother at the dairy, probably in the rain... 

Since all this blogging addiction really started two months ago i have met some really great, sweet and inspirational people, on of those is Patrice from Everyday Ruralty and she asked me if she could interview me for her blog Everyday Ruralty and Farm Chicks who Blog.

And of course I felt really honored and said "Yes"!

Below is the link to her blog, I hope you have fun reading, and maybe find out something about me that you didn't know yet... ;-)

Barn Chicks who blog - With Leontien of Four Leaf Clover Dairy


I hope to do a post on Monday like usual, but i can't promise anything! Have to spent some quality time with my little sister, Bastiaans parents and grandma and lot's of friends! Oh, and do some dancing, go looking at things that have changed in the last 5 years, and EAT! EAT LOT'S of DUTCH FOOD!!!

Hope to see you all soon again probably plus 10 pounds...
Leontien

16 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Oh, enjoy yourselves! How wonderful to visit 'home'! :)

Read the interview at Patrice's place and loved it. You are a joy!

bon bon said...

don't hurry back on our account! enjoy your family (and dancing) back home! great interview too!

Dawn said...

Oh How WONDERFUL!!!! SO hoping you have a great time! And enjoy it ALL! Even the food:)))))

Unknown said...

How fun! You are not missing any great weather either! We have missed some of the rains being up north, but it's NOT warm. Enjoy and soak up all the pleasures of home!

Unknown said...

OH DANG! I forgot to tell you that I loved your interview! Isn't Patrice just the best?!?

MadSnapper said...

enjoy your stay, i am so happy for you to sit in their garden.

Patrice said...

Keep having a wonderful time while you're there!

LBB said...

Have a great trip & enjoy all that food!! :) I'm off to read the interview :)

Nancy said...

How fun! I imagine it is beautiful in the Netherlands this time of year? Hope you take some photos. Now going to read the interview. :)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time!! :-))

duchess_declutter said...

You will have a wonderful time in the Netherlands I'm sure! I'm off to check out your interview.

Gerreke said...

Hahhaha wat leuk dat je in Nederland bent! Ik hoop dat je geniet van je tijd hier, maar dat denk ik wel! Bloggen kan altijd nog hoor! Geniet er maar heerlijk van!

Out on the prairie said...

Sound real nice, I will check out your interview.

Donna said...

Sounds like you'll have a fabulous time...bring back pictures!!! Please take 10 pounds ofmine to somebody over there too!!

Suus Geniet said...

Geniet van je tijd in Nederland!

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Have a great visit!

Can't wait to check out your interview!!